Hello Guest

Saturday, 20 July

Welcome to the EPA Portal where you can manage your online applications and records.

Your Dashboard

Apply for permission

Activities that may cause harm need a licence, registration or permit.

Apply for an exemption, authorisation and waste designations

- Exemption (Development Licence)
- Exemption (Operating Licence)
- Exemption (Permit)
- Exemption (s459)
- Authorisations (temporary emergency, temporary relief, commissioning, maintenance or decommissioning)
- Waste Designations

Respond to Requests

Review and respond to requests for information sent to you by EPA.

Submit a referral request

Submit a referral or advice request concerning planning, major projects and earth resources

Permission Information and Performance Statements (PIPS)

Businesses with an EPA operating licence or permit with the reporting condition G4a must provide a PIPS when notified by EPA.

Apply for appointments

Apply for appointment for a role such as:
- Accredited consigner
- Environmental auditor
- Motor Vehicle Tester

Submit a Contaminated Land Notification

Notify EPA about contaminated land.

Statutory Reports

Statutory reports required to be submitted by your business.